quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2009

Long time no post...s-l-a-c-k-e-r...

So, just wanted to stop by and update this thing. Im so sure Ill be posting a whole lot more these days as Ive moved to another country and there are friends and family I need to keep updated. I always kept my family overseas updated thru phone conversations and pictures and such and that kept me from blogging...now that Im here I have to get this thing going...hafta...

Ill be back...
I just cannot believe my last post is older than Lucy... ugh...

Ariane

4 comentários:

Jenny Taylor disse...

Nao acredito, o blog foi atualizado! yay...e eu aqui com o Mr.Daniel mamando,so assim pra eu poder checar meu e-mail!

Laur disse...

love you babe!

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross disse...

moved back to the US? or back to Brazil? When are you coming back?

Barbara disse...

Oi fia nem me fala...e dificil ouvir de vc mesmo!!hahahaha
OLha se eu nao tivesse a Isabelle numa rotina eu nao tava vivendo 16 creditos e trabalhando ao mesmo tempo...e complicado sabe???mas e importante,quantos meses ela tem??
Eu to beeeem overwhelmed com a escola,mas enquanto os emails ficam complicados,podemos nos falar por aqui,meus emails terao ser curtos ate o final de julho...pq ja viu neh??eu to acabando a escola..massssssssss ALELUIAAAAAA
e quando eu for a Utah..eu quero te ligar pra finalmente nos conhecermos...
tb sinto mta falta dos nossos emails...
keep us posted querida...
bjaooo
Babi