segunda-feira, 8 de março de 2010

Ok...
So here I am again. It must be my pre-partum hormones kicking in or something because I just feel so so so anxious all the time. Of course anxious for baby to come out but anxious to get everything done BEFORE he comes too. I need to post, I need to email about a dozen people, I need to go after a gazillion things, I need this and that and this and that and more...Ugh. And I feel like I never get anything done. And I actually never do... Oh. Somehow I wish I could just stay awake at night and get some things out of the way but I'm so tired at night and sleeping with big belly number two here isn't so easy at this time in pregnancy, so when I do fall asleep I try to make the best of it... anyways...here's to hoping baby boy comes this week...and here's to hoping I get everything done. If not...here's to hoping I can deal with it in a civilized manner...and that for me means: not feeling guilty...

1 comentários:

Laur disse...

thinking of you sister. email me updates. love you